Saturday, March 2, 2013

Been a while again

I am getting some hits here from my youtube links so I thought I would write some new stuff.  I find it way easier to just do a video but I guess I will type for those that care.  I have nobody reading me so what is the point haha.

So today is the warmest day of the year so far.  It was almost 50, and we did not even need a coat to go outside.  We spent a lot of time outside with the kids and the chickens.  It felt very nice to be in the sun again.  Coming out of a long winter can feel a lot like waking up.  After Christmas there is not much to do.  You just sit and wait for the snow to melt.  Since we are not really into skying or anything winter can be quite boring. 

What we have done to pass the time is to just spend more family time together.  We try to go to the funpark, which is an inside park with games etc.  We also have movie night on saturday nights. 

My preparations have continued, call me nuts but I do not trust the talking heads when they say things are getting better.  I see things at the store getting smaller, gas is going up and we have nuts like bloomberg saying that the economy is fine the government can print money forever.  Guess these guys do not follow history much.  I am not worried though,  all of our hard work over the past few years brings us a calm.  I would hate to start prepping at this point with prices so high.  Things will be interesting that is for sure. 

Well if anyone reads this I hope you like my little update.  I will  post every week for those that care.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment