Friday, August 19, 2011

Its been while

Well I have decided that I should write here more often so here it goes.  Lately things have been busy at home and at work.  The chickens are coming along well, and laying about 3 eggs per day.  The garden is also producing, lots of zucchini, tomato, berries of all kinds, and fruit from the trees.  I am glad that we planted fruit trees a few years back in anticipation of the depression I believe we about to enter.

Work has been busy, I had a couple rescues this week alone.  We had a woman fall off a horse, hit her head, and become altered, then while we were doing c-spine she vomited all over the place.  That was really nasty, but it is part of the job I guess.  She got airlifted to a bigger hospital. 

All in all it has been a good week, good family, and of course all by the Grace of our Lord.

See ya till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment